Friday, July 8, 2011

Sorry.

I haven't updated in the past few days, not because I don't have anything to say, but because this computer is in its death throes. We've had it for a few years now and it's cheap and full of viruses and it's fucking up like nobody's business. Every time I try to watch a video it gets distorted as hell, even on Netflix. And when I try to type, like right now, the text starts hopping all across the screen and I have to keep typing the same shit over and over again because it's too fucked to read.

Right now it's working okay. But I think it's gonna completely crap out soon, so.

Enough about the computer.

The other day I was kind of turning my Waite House journal over in my hands and I noticed a few things on the back. It looks like someone I used to know signed it. He's been in and out of places like that, so it's not much of a surprise, but it's weird they gave me his old comp book of all people's.

His name's William. He used to be a good friend of mine. He's a violent asshole and I don't like thinking about him. I haven't talked to him in over a year and I'd like to keep it that way.

I don't really want anything more to do with that old journal. I almost threw it out, but Alex said he'd take it off my hands. I told him I don't care what he does with it.

ed
I'm just tir

.


No comments:

Post a Comment